Charming Colonial in the Historic District of Unionville. Situated in East Marlborough Township and Unionville-Chadds Ford SD, this 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath home has been meticulously updated and maintained. The original house was built in the 1800âs and retains much of its character and charm with exposed brick wall and pine floors. A 3-story addition done by the current owners added a large living room with wood burning fireplace and access through French doors to a lovely brick patio and gardens. Waterbury Country kitchen has an island and opens to the family room with a gas fireplace, built-ins, exposed brick wall and the original stairway to 2 bedrooms and a full bath. A light filled dining room with gas wood stove is open to the kitchen with access out to the brick patio. Easy and elegant entertaining both inside and out. Completing the first floor is a powder room with a main floor washer and dryer. The addition has a separate stairway that leads to the primary bedroom with walk-in closet and full bath. There is walk-up access to the third floor which is perfect for an office or additional storage. A reading nook connects the addition to the original second floor of this home. Outdoor entertainment is enjoyed on the brick patio and yard with gardens and equipment shed. There are five off street parking places on the property which is just under a Â¼ acre. Enjoy walking through the quaint Village of Unionville and the park. Easy access to West Chester, Kennett Square and Wilmington for your shopping and dining out!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story
EAST MARLBOROUGH TWP
2 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater, Well, Private Wa
Brick, Wood Siding
Public Septic System
2,575 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Island
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking.
- Wood, Brick
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price